YM-YWHA MONTREAL JCC
The Young Men's - Young Women's Hebrew Association
Montreal Jewish Community Centres, now celebrating its 100 -yearanniversary, is a warm and welcoming place, where people have been meeting in familiar surroundings since 1910. Throughout the years, the YM-YWHA has strived to meet the needs of a changing society and community, and has evolved into an organization of vitality and diversity. We are a proudly Jewish institution that reaches out to all people. From our simple beginnings to our current, modern, state-of-the-art facility on Westbury Avenue, the Y has always been a place to hang out, exercise, take a class, play with your children, celebrate the Jewish holidays… a place where you are part of a community.
There’s something for everyone at the Y – top-quality fitness and preschool facilities as well as arts, culture and Jewish life programming for all ages. The YM-YWHA branches include the Ben Weider Jewish Community Centre, West Island Jewish Community Centre, and the Harry Bronfman Y Country Camp and offer courses, programs, workshops and special events to nurture your body, your mind and your soul.
MONDAY/LUNDI & WEDNESDAY/MERCREDI 4:45 A.M. - 10:30 P.M.
TUESDAY/MARDI & THURSDAY/JEUDI 5:45 A.M. - 10:30 P.M.
SATURDAY/SAMEDI 7:30 A.M. - 8:00 P.M.
SUNDAY/DIMANCHE 7:30 A.M. - 8:30 P.M.
EXERCISE YOUR BODY
More than 80 classes every week for all levels, including...
- Special programming for seniors
- 8-lane, 25-metre swimming pool
- Indoor underground parking garage
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Pre- and post-natal groups
- Individuals with special needs
- Therapeutic fitness program
- Early childhood & daycare
- Youth programs, including computer centre, chess, social clubs, leadership programs, lifeguard training, "Ped" day programs, summer and winter day camps
- Russian cultural programs
- Language courses
- Organizational workshops
- Support services
- Jewish programming & special events
- Youth & Family Arts program
EXERCISE YOUR CHOICE Join today!