Diller Teen Fellows
Diller Teen Fellows is an exciting and prestigious international leadership program for a select group of Jewish teens in 10th and 11th grade from 32 communities across 7 countries. Each year, the Diller Teen Fellowship Program brings together a pluralistic, diverse group of up to 20 teens to explore their Jewish identity and develop their leadership skills. This selective, international program gives passionate grade 10 and 11 students the tools they need to lead us into the future.
Throughout the immersive yearlong Fellowship, teens will:
- Develop leadership skills
- Connect to a global network of peers
- Make friendships to last a lifetime
- Participate in a cultural exchange with Israeli teens
- Explore Jewish identity
- Create ripples of good through local social action initiatives
- Experience Israel first-hand
Ready to make an impact while making friends to last a lifetime?
The yearlong immersive program includes local interactive workshops (mifgashim), hands-on opportunities to lead tikkun olam initiatives, local weekend retreats (shabbatonim), a weeklong visit from partnership cohorts in Israel, and culminates in a three-week Summer Seminar in Israel with 700 Diller Fellows from around the world.